Residential/Agricultural Property Associate
4 years + PQE
Salary in the region of £45k - £60k plus excellent benefits and flexibility
A well-regarded Corporate Law firm with four offices in London and Kent are looking for a Residential Property Lawyer with strong Agricultural knowledge and experience to join one of their large Kent Offices.
The department have a wealth of experience and is expanding rapidly. You will be joining a successful and established team that deals with high quality and interesting work.
- Managing complex and high value country properties sales and purchases
- Acting for agricultural land owners
- Working in a team, supporting Partners and team members
- Liaising with clients and updating them regular
- Keeping undated with changes in the law
- UK Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Good understanding of agricultural properties sales and purchases
- Can work unsupervised and in a team
- Able to support junior members of the team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.