Employment Law Senior Associate 6-8 years PQE
£Market Rate depending on experience
Are you an Employment Law specialist looking for a Senior role within a dynamic, forward thinking and multi-accredited Legal 200 firm?
The firm’s highly rated employment team handles a wide range of excellent quality contentious and non-contentious work including advisory work on HR issues, disputes related work in the tribunal and courts, drafting employment documentation, employee relations and transaction/outsourcing work. The team’s workload is increasingly top end, complex, premium work and accordingly they are working to strengthen their capacity at that level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for some management and delegation of work to and support of junior colleagues.
What can they offer?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Modern offices with a riverside location
- Top-down philosophy of inclusion, collaboration and support promoting an ethos of willing engagement across the entire diverse and distinctive team
What are they looking for?
- Ideally at least 6+ years advising employers on a range of employment law and HR issues
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills and attention to detail
- Experience advising in relation to complex TUPE matters
- Ability to manage own caseload with limited supervision
- Business development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals
- Highly motivated and reliable
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Dedicated to delivering client service to the highest standards and the skill to effectively manage and nurture client relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Strong academics
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 020 3771 9647 (office hours) or 07882 208261(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.