Family Senior Associate/Partner
Fulham, SW London
A rare and outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate/Partner who is looking to grow their own department but still be part of a thriving, successful commercial practice.
The firm are a full-service law firm ranked in the Legal 200 with seven offices throughout Surrey and South West London and are looking for a driven and dedicated professional to develop the firm’s family department in their office in SW London.
The role offers real autonomy and would suit a self-starter who is keen to go out and get the business, there is plenty of support and innovation at hand for the development of your department.
You will have a robust family background with plenty of technical knowledge and have experience of forging strong relationships.
What can the role offer you?
- To be part of a firm who is industry leading in client care
- Wonderful working culture and team environment
- Real autonomy in running your own department
- A highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare and other benefits
What are they looking for?
- Family law experience, with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong technical capabilities within all areas of private family cases
- Previous experience of developing business relationships, with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).