Senior Associate Solicitor - Residential Development, Plot Sales 6+ PQE
Up to £75k d.o.e
Plus, Pension, Private Health Care, Children Vouchers, Discount Legal Services and Discount Shopping, Monthly Awards
A significant law firm based in Surrey is currently looking for a Senior Residential property Solicitor who has good residential development and plot sales experience to join a thriving department.
You will be joining a motivated and hard-working team who support and provide their clients through complex processes.
The work will involve:
- A varied caseload of Residential Property transactions
- Interesting and often challenging Development and Plot sale schemes
- Providing clear and professional advice to clients
- Managing clients from across London and the South East.
You will need to be:
- A UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 6 years’ experience in residential property
- Confident in providing strong technical advice in Residential Development and plot sales
- Ambitious and motivated
- Interested to progress within a leading regional law firm
- Able to work well in a team and develop your skills while supporting others
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 4642524 (office hours) or 07904922615 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.