£45k - £55k – Benefits and Career Progression
An established SW London law firm is currently looking for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm.
The successful candidate will play an important part in maintaining the high levels of service the department provides to its valued existing and expanding client base, in the surrounding SW London and Surrey area.
- acting in commercial freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases and lender’s requirements in such transactions;
- granting leases of offices, shops and industrial buildings;
- acting independently for banks in their financing of commercial loans, including residential developments;
- entering into option agreements, lease extensions and variations;
- dealing with property aspects of asset and share sales;
- and most importantly acting for residential developers in land acquisitions and subsequent sales of houses and flats.
You will be:
- a qualified solicitor with 10 years PQE in Commercial Property
- have strong technical competence in the relevant areas of the law
- confident to deal with clients at all levels
- able to work effectively as part of a team but also to work independently
- be able to work effectively under pressure
- organised and enthusiastic
- computer literate
- comfortable meeting clients and discussing their affairs in a straightforward but friendly manner
- attentive to your client’s wishes and needs, helping them to navigate complex matters and to resolve sometimes difficult situations
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in marketing and networking activities involving existing and prospective clients and contacts; be involved in practice development and work effectively with other departments within the Firm.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2524 (office hours) or 07904922615(out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.