Head of Employment, 6 years PQE +, £50-65K dep on experience, Battersea, SW London
Our client is a modern, forward thinking full-service law firm with 3 offices in SW London and Surrey. As a firm they offer a modern, legal service built on traditional values. Due to a Partner retiring, they are looking for a senior employment solicitor to head up a small department consisting of a qualified solicitor and paralegal.
The department currently deals with a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment cases with a strong bias towards claimant work. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step in their career to flourish and grow in a modern and expanding firm with an excellent reputation. The role offers a great deal of autonomy and strong partnership prospects and for the right candidate they will consider someone coming as a salaried partner.
This role requires someone with strong business development skills who is keen to develop the department further with the support of the firm.
What they are looking for
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience of managing a varied Employment caseload of both claimant and respondent matters
- A keen interest in business development
- A following would be a distinct advantage
- Supervision experience
What they can offer
- A competitive salary depending upon experience
- Defined contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox which offers an Employee Support Hub
- The support of a large and successful law firm
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Career progression
- Flexible working
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 4642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).