Senior Family Solicitor 7 years PQE +, £50-65K dep on experience Sevenoaks, Kent
A Legal 500 firm with 4 offices in Kent/SE London is looking for a talented and enthusiastic solicitor with at least 7 years PQE to join their growing, specialist family team. The firm is a leading, progressive law firm providing a full range of legal services from their 4 offices serving London and the South of England.
It is an exciting time to join the team and be an integral part of the firm’s future plans. As a senior solicitor based in their newest office in Sevenoaks, you will deal with a varied caseload with a particular emphasis on private divorce and ancillary relief matters.
Your ability to deliver excellent client care and technical advice should be matched by your enthusiasm for business development. You must be confident and passionate about building an established reputation for their Family department in and up and coming office.
What they are looking for
- At least 7 years PQE as a Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with an emphasis on private divorce and ancillary relief matters
- Accredited by Resolution and/or the Law Society (i.e. Family Law Panels)
- Passion for Family Law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Team player and collaborative skills
- Desire to progress in role
- Ability to grow and develop own client base
What they can offer
- A competitive salary, pension and bonus structure along with a Staff Profit Related Pay Scheme
- Strong core values which include Honesty and Integrity, Open to change, Pursuit of excellence and Supportive of others
- 25 days holiday rising after 3-5 years
- Career progression
- Modern, friendly and flexible working environment with regular social events and activities
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 464 2506 or 07979 952 201.