Senior Trust & Probate Solicitor 4/5 years PQE
£45-48K dep on experience
Our client is an established firm of solicitors in Kent who have a rich business history dating back over 260 years providing friendly, professional legal services across a range of legal practice areas.
They have an opening for an experienced senior trust and probate solicitor to join their reputable team for one of their branches in Kent. This is due to volume and therefore you will need to hit the ground running!
What can the role offer you?
- To be part of a reputable and friendly team
- Supportive and encouraging working environment
- Easily accessible offices from London and Kent
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
What are they looking for?
- Qualified Solicitor, ideally with 4/5 years PQE
- Experience of managing their own private client caseload and practising purely in this area
- In depth experience of Estate Planning, Trusts & Administration, including high net worth Estates
- Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
- Ability to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with collegiate and collaborative approach
- Ideally STEP qualified
- Proven ability to hit financial targets for two consecutive years
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.