Shared Ownership Lawyer
£40K - £50K D.O.E
Our client is a fast expanding multi sited law firm with a modern approach. Their lawyers support advises and works with individuals and their families across Kent, the South East, London and beyond. They are renowned to be trusted to be involved during some of the most critical times of a person’s life. The firm’s ethos is to work hard to understand what their clients want to achieve when you work with them. The firm is now looking to boost its Shared Ownership Property department with a solicitor or legal executive 2 - 5 years + PQE.
What is the role
As a key member of this growing team, your role is to focus on finding the right legal solution for the firm’s clients. The team currently consists of the 4 Partners, 4 Solicitors, 2 Paralegals, 2 Trainee Solicitor. Client retention and satisfaction is what drives the firm forward and has helped to forge their reputation.
- Managing shared ownership caseloads
- Working with various housing authorities and financial advisors
- Giving advice on various affordable housing schemes
You will have:
- Experience managing share-ownership cases
- Be a Legal Executive/Senior paralegal/Conveyancer or Solicitor
- A good understanding of housing associations processes with housing
- Ability to work in a team and individually
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Career progression
- Flexible working
- Good quality work
- Positive and motivational environment
For more information about this role please contact Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 464 2524 or after hours 07904922615
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.