Social Housing Solicitor, 1-2 years PQE +, £40-45K dep on experience, Bromley, Kent
My client is a highly reputable Legal 500 law firm who operate from Kent and Central London. They have an opportunity for a Social Housing Solicitor to join their largest department which is rated in the Legal 500 and led by a chambers ranked ‘leading individual’.
Joining a team of 8, you will advise and represent registered social landlords across a wide spectrum of housing matters such as; ASB, tenancy fraud, disrepair, leasehold disputes etc.
You will have the support of an experienced team who have multiple years’ experience.
What they are looking for
- Solicitor with at least 1 years’ experience acting for social landlords on a variety of areas
- An individual who has excellent communication skills
- They will consider a candidate who is working in-house, private practice or a social housing organisation
What they can offer
- Interesting and challenging work
- A supportive environment with a wealth of knowledge
- The reputation of a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm
- Ongoing work in this area of property due to the firms long standing clients
- Flexibility and good work/life balance
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 0208 4642506 (office hours) or 07979952201 (out of office hours).