Trainee Legal Cashier, £18-19K, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Do you have a minimum of 12 months’ experience of working with legal finance, looking for an opportunity with in a leading commercial firm in Kent where they will develop the right candidate in to a fully-fledged Legal Cashier?
A leading commercial law firm are currently looking for a trainee Legal Cashier to join their finance team at their impressive Tunbridge Wells office. Reporting to the Head Cashier, you will have shared responsibility for all day to day aspects of the financial procedures and other duties requested by the Head of Finance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Posting receipts and payments onto Elite Enterprise
- Entering, checking and authorising payments using online Banking
- Ensuring that all payments and invoices are properly authorised in accordance with the Firm’s policies and ensure the accurate posting of these to the case management system
- Ensuring that all transactions adhere to the SRA Accounts Rules and reporting any breaches to the Head Cashier and/or COFA
What they can offer
- A great chance to kick start your legal finance career in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
- 25 days holiday with a buy or sell option of up to 5 days, holiday can also be carried over
- 4x salary in life assurance
- Income protection after 1-year service
- Employer contributory pension scheme
What they’re looking for
- A minimum of 12 months experience of working within legal finance, or equivalent experience
- Accustomed to dealing with clients, partners, fee earners and other staff at all levels in person and on the telephone
- Able to work without close supervision
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle workloads and work to deadlines.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2506 (office hours) or 0797 9952201 (out of office hours).