up to £23,000
Our client is a regional law firm with three offices in North West Kent. They were founded in 1895 and is one of the largest firms of Solicitors in Kent and South East London and feature in The Legal 500, as one of the top 500 law firms in England and Wales. The firm thrive on building enduring client relationships based on proven professional and practical skills with the help of their flexible and reliable staff, which currently consists of 12 Partners, 14 Solicitors (plus 3 Consultants), in addition to 97 other staff across the 3 offices. They are now looking to boost their incredibly busy Wills and Probate department with a Will Writer, in the Bexleyheath office.
What is the role
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- To engage with clients in an efficient and courteous way, so as to promote the firm and the “Easywill” package.
- Take instructions from clients who call at the office without appointment, enquiring about straightforward Wills.
- For simple Wills, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible, on the same day or within 24 hours.
- Present the firm’s account promptly to secure immediate settlement.
- To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of “Easywill”, involving trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Wills and Probate team.
What you will need?
- Paralegal, Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant with experience in Wills and Probate
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car, as you will be expected to visit clients at the other offices and at their homes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Efficient and co-operative attitude
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee healthcare cashback scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02084642565 (office hours) or 07887523228 (out of office hours).
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.