What are cookies?
Cookies is a term used to describe small data files placed on your device by the company whose website you are visiting.
These files allow a website to identify the device. They do not cause any harm to any device.
What cookies do we use?
- volcanic_saved_jobs_id - This is used to store some jobs for you before you register on our website. These jobs can then be logged on your account when you do register.
- volcanic_rumble_uid - This cookie name is associated with our website developer’s CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions you take on the website.
- _user_logged_in - This cookie is used to keep you logged in if you leave the website and then return.
- _oliver_session - This cookie is used to track your session on the website for Analytics.
- _ga, _gid, _gat, _ga_user_id, google_cid, OTZ, SIDCC – These cookies are all set by Google Analytics that are used to collect information about how our visitors use the site. These cookies collect information anonymously. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our website and your journey.
- 1P_JAR – This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes.
- APISID, NID , SSID, SID HSID, SAPISID - Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. These cookies collect a mixture of information to measure the behaviour of Google Maps users.
- ASP.NET_SessionId. That is a cookie that ASP.NET uses to store a unique identifier for your session, to follow your journey for your visit.
You have control over what cookies are being used on your device, however deactivating cookies may cause some sections of our site to not work correctly.
You can find out more information about managing cookies and how to do so by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you have any queries about this policy or would like further information, please contact us:
By email at email@example.com
By phone on 0208 464 2503